Friday, October 27, 2006

We Love Fall

This fall we have had fun with a lot of new things for our family. We went on a few hikes which was a first for Mason, and a first for me to carry him in the backpack. Mia started taking gymnastics and soccer at the local rec center. Soccer just ended, but she has really enjoyed it and is loving gynmastics. Mia has also started preschool. I have been taking turns teaching the preschool with the other two moms, my friends Tifani and Sueann. We've had all of our birthdays this fall, plus Jared and I just had our fifth anniversary. Mia had a huge princess birthday party with her friend Olivia who has a birthday two days before Mia. Mason had a good first birthday, and especially enjoyed the cupcakes.



2 comments:

The Dunne Family said...

What a little princess! Mia you are adorable! Which is your favorite princess? Love, Charlotte

The Dunne Family said...

Liz, I feel like you might fall over with that backpack on . . . it's bigger than you!