Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Trunk-or-Treat

The kids had a great time at Trunk-Or-Treat this year. This is the first year Mason really understood what was going on. After one or two times with me helping him, he totally understood that if he went up to someone and stood there long enough looking cute he would get candy. Mia is a princess...again. She wanted to be a mermaid, but the mermaid dress up we have makes the dresses most hollywood stars wear look modest, so we went with her second choice. Mason on the other hand wouldn't even put his costume on, so he went as a boy...(Funny sidenote...he thinks his name is boy. When anyone asks him what his name is...he says BOY! I can't even get him to try to say Mason. o-well...how messed can he get....he's only two.)
Don't ask me what Jared was supposed to be. He put this on two minutes before we left and I guess he was going as something...I'm just not sure what. He's still hot though.
This is Mia and her friend Payton.

4 comments:

simplycreating said...

I love that Mia always wants to be a princess, cherish the time. I also laughed at Mason answering boy to his name. At least he knows he's a boy and not a girl;) I can offer no suggestions to what Jared is, but it suits him!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Jared looks like a cross between indiana jones and and indian?? ;)
Mia looks precious, and I am so with you on some of the costumes I saw for kids in the stores... let alone the adult costumes..sheesh. And I love that Mason refers to himself as boy! It's so funny the things kids pick up on!

buy new tv online said...

I did those as a kid

new york yankee blog said...

Those are really fun