Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lava Hot Springs in December

If it seems like we are in our bathing suits an insane number of times during the month of December...you are right. We weren't planning on doing the swimming thing, but since we had our makeshift suits from our Laramie stop, Jared insisted we make a trip to Lava. I think anyone who wants to swim OUTSIDE during December is insane, but the kids and Jared loved it....and I have to admit it was fun even if it did feel a little clausterphobic (I have no idea how to spell that) in all the steam.


6 comments:

Jake and Annika said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Jessica said...

Lots of cute pictures, but I'm with you... swimming in the winter is crazy. The pool at my apartment complex is still open but I haven't seen anyone go swimming for months! The things we do to make our kids (and husbands) happy!!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dannenbergs said...

You guys had an eventful month. You did so many fun things! Can we come with you on your next vacation? jk

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Way fun!! Where is this at.. I have a very distant memory from my childhood of some place in Idaho maybe near Twin Falls that we went to hot springs? anyway.. looks like fun!

Jennifer Groves said...

It sure looks like you guys had a great time! Although I'm with you and prefer summer swimming.