Sunday, March 01, 2009

new hair cut

Mia has been asking to chop her hair off for a few weeks and I made her wait a couple of weeks to think about it. (The only reason she wanted it short was because Bella at school has short hair and Bella is her best friend that she wants to copy in EVERYTHING, but when her other friend Emily showed up with her hair short too....Mia HAD to have short hair). So, I took her to my friend Mary Lynn's hair salon and chopped it. Looks great! Best Part: no more crying when I brush it!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I noticed her hair at church today, LOVE IT!! I thought maybe she wanted her hair shorter like yours.

simplycreating said...

Love the hair cut. Abbie won't let me touch her hair. Every time we go to get it trimmed she asks, "are you sure it's just a trim mom". Oh well Mia's hair is darling.