Thursday, April 09, 2009

haircut

Here's the new cut. My six year old photographer took some fabulous glamour shots of me tonight....Do you like that I got all dressed up for the photo shoot.(I LOVE Jared's pjs.) I haven't had bangs in awhile and they are hard to get use to, but my hair is so much easier to do when it's short, so all in all I like it. I'll just have to get use to the bangs. I gave Mason a buzz today too, but I'll post pictures another day when he's feeling better....we've got sick kids here this week.



6 comments:

Angiegirl said...

It's really cute, Liz! Bangs are fun. I'm sorry the kiddos are sick. Everyone but me is sick here as well. Ugh.

Tracy Giles said...

I love the new cut. Bangs look good on you! Sorry the kids are sick, that's no fun!

Abby and Anna said...

cute hair! I miss you...we haven't caught up in a while! You are so much more daring than I think you will be...so much more daring than I am. I am so darn boring about my hair and the truth is...I am just hoping that my style comes back in someday!!!

Tifani said...

Liz---where is your smile? So cute! I miss you in your pj's!!! Bangs are so much easier! Hopefully you have the no need to curl kind because there were many mornings that I would show up at school with a burn mark on my forehead. By the way, Kade definitely does not know how to write his name yet. That was Payton that did that. Just wanted to make sure you weren't freaking out and making Mason practice all day or something. Love you!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Very Cute!!!!! I definitely like the bangs!! Good work! And being sick is not allowed. And you need to come to Rexburg tomorrow okay? Fabulous! You're swell and I like that hair and the pj's are stylin big time!

Jennifer Groves said...

It's so cute on you! I love the bangs. I wish that I could get away with that cute style, but my hair is so curly/frizzy that it would not lay so nicely as yours does. Hope everyone starts feeling better soon.