Friday, May 22, 2009

Some of Brant's firsts

On May 4th, one day before turning 4 months old, Brant's first tooth came through. He's been chewing on his hands and my fingers like crazy. Add a lot of drool and fussiness to the massive spitter he already is and we have a bit of a mad house here. His second tooth is about to come in as well, and even though I can tell he is in pain, he still gives great smiles!





















































































Brant also had his first taste of real food this month. He caught on really fast and loves it.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

I love all the updates. I guess I haven't been on here in a while.

Brant is so cute. He is getting so big.

I love your haircut. So fun.

Tracy Giles said...

He is getting big! Wow, first tooth at 4 months! He looks so cute. I'm excited that we are going to get to spend some time together next week :)