Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sick

We all got sick a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what it was because it was a little different for each of us, but Mia was home from school for several days; there were a lot of ramen noodles consumed; and a lot of naps and TV. I'm just glad the kids were better before my parents came to visit for fall break.



This last picture is Mia reading the kid scriptures in her Halloween costume. I thought it was funny seeing my little witch reading the scriptures. She reads the kid scriptures ALL the time. Sometimes I just want to say something like "don't you want to read something fun?" but I of course stop myself and am really glad she loves the scriptures so much. She read the whole Book of Mormon this week for about the 10th time and has read the New and Old testament more times than I have in my whole life. I'm not sure where this girl came from, but I'm glad she came this way!

2 comments:

Angiegirl said...

Look at that copy of HEROES AT RISK just sitting there casually on the table...

:)

Jessica said...

WOW! That's so cool how Mia likes to read the scriptures so much. I haven't ever read the New and Old Testaments cover to cover! That is SOOO impressive. She should give us a lesson on how to do better with scripture reading.