Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas and the New Year in Malad

We drove to Malad on Christmas day and had a nice Christmas there too. My kids were excited to see the new puppy that cousins had got for Christmas. We spent Saturday with my whole family taking family pictures and then my dad bought pizza and rented out the bowling alley for the afternoon which was so much fun. Unfortunately the stomach flu was going around and Mia got it Saturday night and it then went to my mom and then to me. But later in the week after everyone was feeling better, the kids had tons of fun in the snow. They got snowshoes for Christmas, so they 'explored' all around the reservouir and my parents back yard. My dad also built them a snow fort to play in. There are many good reasons why Idaho is our favorite place in the world to vacation, but our wonderful family is the biggest reason of all.

1 comment:

Dave and Marie said...

So I don't even know if you will get this but I love love these pictures!!! Lauren got some snow shoes this winter and it's just absolutely adorable to see her walk in them, she holds out pretty good but I just love kid snow shoes!!