Friday, May 27, 2011

Train Museum and Grandparents visit

I wish we had gotten more pictures with my parents over spring break. I did get a couple of my mom slack lining but most of the rest are of the train museum. We had a really great weekend with my parents though. Brant was in train heaven at the Colorado Train Museum. It was actually pretty cool for a few hours. Brant could have lived there and been happy with his two favorite things (trains and grandparents). My kids are so spoiled with all the attention they get with my parents. My parents play all the tedious games that they beg me and Jared to play with them all year long. Board games, and blocks, and trains, and books,......my parents are tireless. We also had a fun night of bowling and a fun afternoon with the slack line and zip line in the back yard. We love it when they come and hate to see them go. We have been counting down the days till summer break in Idaho.

















1 comment:

Rue and Jeffy said...

It's too bad you guys won't be at Mom and Dad's this fall, Thomas the Train is coming to Ogden I have heard. I'm sure that Brant would freak out if he got to actually see Thomas the Train.