Monday, August 29, 2011

Last post of spring and I promise I'll start my summer posts!

Mia had a really fun last day of school party. Here she is with a bunch of her friends with their bowls of ice cream. Mia had a great 3rd grade year with an amazing teacher.


This is just a funny picture of Mason asleep on the top of the stairs????

We took our friends, the Giles, zip lining this spring. It was a blast and we love spending time with our good friends.









I took the kids to the Aurora Reservoir beach this spring with my friends Tracy and Susan and their kids. I hadn't been there in about 6 years and it was a lot of fun. I was a little nervous putting on a swim suit for the first time this year, but we had a blast and the kids could have stayed all day. Bring on the summer!!!






3 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I can't believe we made it into some of your pictures. It feels like we haven't seen you guys in the longest time! That picture of Mason on the stairs is really funny. His legs look abnormally long. I love it when I get goofy shots like that.

Angiegirl said...

Lol. Mason at the top of the stairs is hilarious.

Your kids are so cute.

Tifani said...

I miss you guys so much! Give me two years and I am flying out there and crashing at your house. The words "Denver" and "Benedict" bring so many happy feelings to my heart. Did I spell your last name wrong? It has been so long I am questioning the spelling of your last name. Man.