Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Aisley Mae

I know I added a lot of pictures of this event, but I was very excited about Jared's sister having her first baby. I took the kids up to Rexburg on the 16th of July since Sara was scheduled for induction on the 18th. When we got there she was in the beginning stages of labor. I have never seen anyone in labor before, so it was really fun to be there. Sara went into the hospital that night and had Aisley Mae Forbush the next morning. Sara did awesome and Aisely is the sweetest thing. I was really surprised to see how sweet and sensitive Mason was around the baby. He was so giddy to see her that he could barely contain his excitement. He wanted to have his picture taken with her over and over. YAY for new cousins!












2 comments:

Tifani said...

She had a baby!! Is she old enough for that? Just kidding.

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Ah cute! I love these pictures! That was SOOOO great that you could be here!