Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We had a fabulous Easter. We didn't do anything too exciting, but it was just a really nice day. The kids colored the eggs on Saturday and had fun dipping in different colors to see what shades they could make. We all spent too much time finding eggs and eating candy before church, but we made it. We had a little egg hunt outside after church with our friends the Johnsons. Then we had our Easter dinner and I guess I don't go all out very often because both kids very uncharacteristically ate a ton. Mia kept saying this is the best dinner ever. The reason was two fold....1-I let her eat cold carrots instead of the cooked ones and 2-Jared got to eat with us which doesn't happen very often. It was a great day! Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

What a fun day at the Benedict house! My kids and I have watched the slideshow twice to see all of your cute pictures. They are jealous of your people Easter eggs.

Jessica said...

Good work, you are so festive! I don't think I would have done a thing for Easter if it wasn't planned for me... I just showed up. Mason's glasses on upside down are the best.

simplycreating said...

Way cute pictures. It doesnt look like Mason's cast slows him down at all. Great easter eggs

The Allens said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun Easter! I know I say this all of the time, but we are going to miss you guys!