Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sara's visit to Denver

Jared's sister Sara came to visit this last week!!! We could not have had a more fun week. Mia ditched school several days so we could just party the whole time she was here. Here's the pics I took, but we also had fun playing tennis, playing at the park, going for mega walks, going to a Rockies game, painting nails, making way too much good food, watching three seasons of The Office, and just hanging out.....what a life....she needs to visit more often!

This is Sara losing two games of miniature golf.




Sara's favorite part of the zoo was the gorillas, so I had to add this fabulous picture!

Our pool isn't open yet, but it was still fun to play in the hot tub.

I think Mason expressed all of our feelings about Sara leaving this morning by crying for twenty minutes on the way home from the airport and begging me to go back to the "airplane port" to see Sara. Thanks again for coming to visit Sara.....We love you!

8 comments:

The Allens said...

That is so cute what Mason said about Sara on the way home from the airport. She does seem like such a fun person. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I love when family comes to visit!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

I already miss you guys! That really was so much fun!!! Oh and about me losing twice... I forgot to tell you that it was a joke, I could have won if I really wanted to... okay so you did fabulous. Or it was luck, I wont say which one. Hey Liz what's a terrarium?

simplycreating said...

I'm so glad Sara got to come and visit you guys. It looks like you had a blast. I love how sad Mason was that's darling.

Amy Stanger said...

How cute that Mason was so distraught. Sara, come visit us next! How fun.

Jessica said...

Cute pictures, Sara seems like such a cool girl. I'm glad you guys could all play hookie and have fun!

Tracy Giles said...

Wow, you guys were busy. Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! Mason is too cute!! And I love the first picture the best!!

e.brooke said...

Those pictures have left me with the need to paint something outside my house "funshine" yellow!!

Your family is way beautiful!