Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We are all so excited for Becky to get Married in a couple of weeks. My sister Christine and I hosted a bridal shower for her last weekend and it was a lot of fun. I'm always looking for excuses to use yummy fancy recipes that I can't justify making for every day occasions, so this was so much fun. Christine is amazing with decorations and everything turned out great.
Here's Becky with her future mother-in-law and sister-in-law.
Here's Becky with my Grandma Crowther.
Here's Becky with Mia and MaCall who were the servers at the shower. They did a great job and were so excited to help and be a part of this grown up girl party.
And here's Becky with her day's spoils.

3 comments:

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Looks Like your vacation is going well we need to get together before you leave!!

Jessica said...

Glad to see you guys are having fun, I bet the kids look forward to their time in Idaho all year!!
Yep, we're still walking but Jill just left town for 3 weeks, so it will be a little slower for awhile. :) And we are moving to the Covington, their 3 bedrooms are $1100 the ones at our place are $1300 and the ones at Monae's are $970. It was the best deal to go over there, but I still plan to walk with you guys. You should come over too! Leslie just moved their too.

The Allens said...

Sounds like you guys are having a fun vacation! I"m glad you guys were able to stop by. Katie had a fun time with Mia and Mason.