Monday, October 05, 2009

Conference Weekend

Did anyone else have a fabulous conference weekend. Not only do we get to hear from the Prophet and leaders of the church, but also......WE DON'T HAVE TO GET DRESSED! Since Jared flew out to California on Sunday for work, the kids and I stayed in our jammies ALL day and just relaxed and enjoyed.


We did the kids conference packet that was all over the internet the last week. My kids may not have gotten tons out of conference, but hey they know what color of ties the apostles were wearing! =) One last story: Mason was trying to fill out his conference bingo and we were going to blackout, so all the easy ones were filled in already so for most of the conference he just kept saying the last word of every sentence someone said and asked me if it was on the list.......I don't know if this was the best way for me to get the most out of conference, but it sure did make it more fun for the kids.

No comments: