Monday, October 05, 2009

Dancing kids

Every now and again I wonder when Mia will start thinking she is too old for Mason or not want to dress up and dance with him anymore. I am so glad that these two get a long so well. And I hope that is always the case. (Yes I am about to brag about my kids so stop reading if you don't like it). People ask me all the time why my kids are so easy and awesome....I tell them that Mia just came that way and she raised Mason. And it's true. Mia has always been an angel and so easy. She hasn't hit a difficult stage or phase in her seven years and I'm so glad she loves her brothers as much as she does cause she makes my job soooooo much easier. Since all Mason needs to be happy is someone to play with, she is such a good sport. Now, I just hope she doesn't get burnt out before she can raise Brant!



No comments: