Thursday, November 04, 2010

How can I decide???

Here is a little confession. I have owned a Nikon D-80 for over two years now.....and I have only used it a couple times. Jared bought it thinking he was going to use it and never did, and I didn't think we needed it in the first place so out of stubbornness, I kept using our 'normal' camera to prove that it was good enough. Anyway, my friends who are all very into photography convinced me that I should start using it, so now here is my problem....How do I decide which pictures to keep. I took Fall pictures of my kids and I have hundreds of them. I have narrowed it down but I still have way too many that I want to frame.....I am much too indecisive. So, here are ALL my favorites. Sorry in advance for the overload.







































4 comments:

Brook Wms said...

cute pics :).. you really can't go wrong with ANY of them.. Personally, when my kids get their pics done, I tend to lean toward the ones that show their personality. I am not much help, but I really like all of them- I'm thinking I NEED ;) a spiffy camera like you, the pics turn out soooo much cooler!

netcampbell said...

Liz, you took good pictures that is why you can dicide which one to keep. They are all REALLY CUTE. My problem is I can't stop taking picture because I have a hard time getting a good one. Amberly is easier than Ty. Your kids are so cute!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

SO DANG CUTE!!! I am way impressed that you took these! I LOVE them!!!!!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

p.s. They are ALL stinkin cute but I think my favorites are (from the top) #'s 2,3,7,8,13,15,22,24,31,37... Yes I really took time to count and write them down for you haha!