Monday, November 01, 2010

Mason Turns 5

Mason's birthday was a few weeks ago, and he wanted a party just like Mia's. So we invited a bunch of friends over and Jared set up the slack lines, hammock, rock wall, zip line and hanging chair. I was surprised how many kids were brave enough to go down the zip line. I think they all had fun and we only had a few casualties on the hammock, which was quite the crowd pleaser.




Mason is such a fun kid.  He loves being with people and loves to play and learn.  I love that he kills my spiders.  I love that he follows his dad around and helps with every project and never gets bored.   I love that he is such a happy and energetic kid, but he is also the first kid to come and snuggle up with me.  I hope he never outgrows snuggling because it is one of his many talents.  (On the way to church on Sunday, Mason told me that he needs to practice his talent more.  I asked what his talent was and he told me that his talent was playing army =).  I love this kid!







1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

Happy Birthday, Mason! I need to send you the pictures I took of your kids. There are a few cute ones.