Sunday, June 01, 2008

The last remaining mormons in building M

We have had the most wonderful three years living in building M. Our best friends in the world have been a few feet away from us night and day. I have over the last year watched them all pack up and leave us and we are the last remains of what use to be a building full of mormons. I am feeling particularly sorry for myself, and I know that the kids are going to miss their BFFs too, so I made a slide show that no one except Tifani and Stacey are probably interested in, but none the less here are some recent pics of the building M kids.


We will miss you all!!!!!

6 comments:

Tifani said...

That just made me really sad!! Oh my gosh I am going to miss you guys so much. You need to email me some of those pictures. I am glad that you got pictures on the hill. Our kids have spent so many hours playing out there. I will never have better neighbors than the ones that I have had these past three years!!!

The Allens said...

Oh, those pictures made me so sad! I went on a walk today and felt so lonely! It was about 9:00 and I thought of you guys walking at the same time. I feel like Tifani, that I'll never have better neighbors as the ones in Denver. I miss you guys! I'm looking forward to getting together this summer.

Tracy Giles said...

I lived about 5 minutes away and rarely hung out with all of you and those pictures made ME sad!!! It was so nice that you guys all had each other and that you appreciate it so much. It's always hard leaving good friends.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

That is really sad! I remember feeling that way when all my friends started getting married and leaving to fend for myself. ; ) Change can be hard, especially when you make such great friends!

Mandi Ward said...

Hey you will have to let us know when you are going to be here it would be nice to catch up and let the kids play.

Jaime And Tyrell said...

THAT STINKS ALL YOUR FRIENDS MOVED AWAY THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE CLOSER HOME. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA LIZ