Monday, June 30, 2008

We finally got out of the city and went camping last weekend. It was so nice to get away and spend time as a family. The kids couldn't have been happier exploring and getting dirty. The weather was perfect, we had a beautiful location and great friends....what more could we ask for.

Mason and his friend Elana playing baseball.

I don't think the kids actually ate any of the marshmellows they cooked, but they enjoyed trying to cook them anyway. They ate their fill of raw marshmellows and then tried to get Jared and I to eat all their attempts at the roasted ones.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute, I love the picture of Mason and Elana playing baseball. Wish we could have made it, next time...

The Wanbergs said...

Looks like soooo much fun! I have opted to forfeit camping this year, because I can barely sleep in MY BED in my condition. I am, however, very jealous. It looks like you found a great spot. Oh, and congrats to Mason for potty training success!

Jake said...

So Fun! Why didn't that camp out happen before I moved. Hello? And why aren't there any pictures of the adults? I would have loved too see some.

Tifani said...

Sorry, I didn't realize that I was signed in under Jake's email. That comment was from me!

Jaime And Tyrell said...

I love camping too it looks like you had fun!!

Heidi said...

How fun to go camping, and be with the family and some fun friends. I love the pictures of them roasting the marshmallows!

Tracy Giles said...

I am sooooo bummed I missed out! I felt so lame bailing at the last minute. The spot looks awesome. Let's plan to go again as soon as you get back.

The Allens said...

Fun camping trip...I wish we could have come! So are you in Idaho yet? Let me know and we can get together one of the days. Whenever I put a ponytail in Katelyn's hair she says, "Is this how Mia does her hair?" She still remembers her Denver friends and I miss you guys!

Jennifer Groves said...

Looks like fun! I think we will have to go when we get back in Aug. before school starts again.