Sunday, June 01, 2008

Mia has had a busy and fun couple of last weeks of school. She had a wonderful field day where they got to compete in all sorts of races and relays. Mia favorite part was getting to smash water balloons on a chair and getting her teacher wet.


I got to go with Mia's class on their end of year picnic. It was really fun to see all the kindy's just playing and working together the whole morning. Mia has made some wonderful friends and really enjoyed her first year in school.


Mia also had her end of year program where her whole class sang songs for about 45 minutes straight (my arms were killing me after holding the video camera up for that long). Two of the Kindy teachers really focus on music and have taught the kids tons of songs this year, so it was really fun to hear everything they've learned. I was so glad that Mason loved it because he sat there the whole time and clapped after each one for Mia. I was worried that with Jared out of town I would be chasing him the whole time and not get to video, but Mason was a dream! The picture is kind of blurry, because it was dark.
I can't believe tomorrow is her last day. I am so proud of her!

2 comments:

simplycreating said...

Ahhh the end of school what a bitter sweet time. I have a love hate relationship with it. Good luck!

Jennifer Groves said...

Those little programs they put on are so cute, and more for the parents then the kids for sure. It was so fun seeing you guys again. Mia could not stop talking about how much fun she had seeing her friends again. We really should try to camp in Aug. before school starts. I think that would be fun. Have fun in Idaho!