Saturday, September 13, 2008

1st Grade

Mia absolutely loves first grade. I was worried she would be intimidated because she has a man teacher, but she thinks he is the best teacher ever. (Her kindy teacher was a little harsh in the classroom which didn't go well with Mia's personality). She is much more confident this year. But she has two friends from last year in her class and her other friends sit by her at lunch and play at recess. She likes a boy named Nathan and he chases her friends at recess.




Mason misses Mia and has to give her a hug and kiss every morning on the playground. Mason started mommy pre-school last week and loves it. It is basically a structured play date with his friends. My friends and I take turns having the kids at our house for pre-school twice a week. It is nice to have something to distract Mason while Mia is gone.

1 comment:

Tifani said...

From Payton:
I miss you Mia. I'm glad I get to visit you soon. I'll tell you what's at my school...I have recess and I have snack time and I have toy time. Do you know what Mia? I get to go to gym and music class. I'm happy that you get to stay at school and have lunch. I have a surprise for you, I get to go on a bus! Talk to you soon and I love you.
payton