Saturday, September 13, 2008

20 weeks

This post is exclusively for my friend Tifani and I hope that since I am adding a whole bunch of photos and posts after it that no one else will even see it. So, here is my girth at 20 weeks. Don't expect any more pictures of me after this if I can at all help it until the baby is here. Mia took the pictures so the angle is a little funny and I was going to just do the decapitated one so you couldn't see my chubby cheeks and nose, but since this is a one time only deal, I went all out and did the face too. Tifani, you are welcome!


6 comments:

The Dunne Family said...

I'm so glad this is here!! Liz, you're super- H.O.T. I love it!!!!

Tifani said...

You are so full of you know what! And don't ever try to convince me again that you are huge and not cute. Whatever, I don't want to hear it. You are teeny tiny and still wearing normal shirts. And I almost didn't see the post because it was all the way at the bottom of the page. Nice try. But I do get the whole not wanting to take a picture thing. I don't understand girls that have artistic photos of their naked bellies. Save it would ya! But you will need to add another picture once you have reached 8 1/2 months. It is just too priceless! Thanks! Love ya!

Tracy Giles said...

I almost missed it too!!! You look awesome :)

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Liz you look good so quit worrying about it!!!

The Allens said...

Wow...good job on catching up! I took the lazy way out. :) Looks like you had a great time in Idaho. I'm glad we got to see you guys a couple of times. By the way, I don't know why you didn't want to post a pregnancy picture! You look great! After all your resistance I was expecting at least a little more than that small bump! You are a cute pregnant lady and I agree with Tifani that you need to post another one at 8 1/2 months. We can't miss out one everything! And good job to Jared with being picked to go to Chile. That is a pretty big honor!

Crafty Momma said...

I have been so out of the loop! Congrats!! Do you know what you are having yet?