Saturday, September 13, 2008

More Idaho pics

OK, here are the last of my Idaho pics. I am officially caught up with all the photos for the summer. We had a fabulous summer in Idaho and I am glad Jared was willing to let us stay away so long.

These are pics of us camping at Power House near Malad.

Mason chillin' by the camp fire.


My Dad bought the kids a Diego fishing pole and taught them how to fish for the first time.

Playing in the stream at Power House.


The first thing Mia and Mason did every morning in Idaho was head out to the garden with my parents before Grandpa went to work and before it got too hot. They weeded, watered, picked, and shelled. I even got them to eat a few vegies too. They were so excited to check every day to see what else was ready to pick and what had grown.

Mia took swimming lessons for the first time this summer. She was excited to have lessons in Malad with MaCall and Landon. She did great and passed level 2.


We were so glad to be able to catch up with some of our Denver friends that have moved back to Idaho and Utah the last couple years.

Mia, Katie, Abby, Anna, Mason

My kids fell in love with the puppies at my aunt and uncle's house....some day we'll have a yard and not need to spend the entire summer in Idaho to get our fill of the outdoors....We Love Idaho!

13 comments:

Tifani said...

Do you have any idea how jealous I am seeing all of building M kids together except for us? Oh well, what can you do. I am planning on two years from now just so you know. Two summers from now we are going to have a big ol' get together. We need to make it happen.

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Lovee all your new posts. That must be scary sending your daughter to such a big school then what you ever did. Tell Jared Congratulations on his work. Looks like your sisters wedding turned out really well.

Katie said...

Mia looks just like you in that yellow dress. I had to double take. I'm glad you had a good summer and I hope your feeling well with the pregnancy. We'll probably see you at church next sunday, we'll be up visiting.

Amy Stanger said...

I love love love the picture of your family at the rock caves. Beautiful! You guys are having tons of fun. I love summers - and excited about fall - and already thrilled about Christmas :)

Jessica said...

Glad you had a good time in Idaho. I enjoyed your pictures, my favorite is your family photo on the rocks! So cute.

Damon and Emily said...

What cute kiddos. They are growing up way to fast. We need to get up there to see you guys before they change anymore. I am so excited that you are having another boy. How fun. Good luck with everything while Jared is gone.

simplycreating said...

I wish we could have seen you this summer. I'm glad i got a moment to catch up on your life. It looks like you had a blast.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Just got all caught up on your blog!!! Loved all your summer pics! You guys are always doing fun things!! I'm glad Mia likes 1st grade, she is such a cutie!! And it's looking like no one has a cast on right now.. so that's good. ;) And we are super excited for the new little guy to come!!

The Dunne Family said...

I love you guys! Mia and Mason are so cute and Mia looks exactly like Liz in the picture of her in the garden - seriously, I had to do a double take! I wish I lived closer . . . yes, that is still my everyday wish!

Jennifer Groves said...

Looks like you had a fun filled summer. Were those Sueann's girls? They look so grown up.
Mia had a great time at Mia's party. It looks like you had a really great turn out. Thanks for the invite!

e.brooke said...

Your children are soooo blessed to have you as their mom!

At Home! said...

Where are you girlfriend? I say while Jared is away that you should come back to Idaho to play. We miss you already. Just come for the winter and we will take snow photos for your blog! :)

Janita said...

Hi Liz! I missed seeing you at the reunion! I hope you don't mind I came across your blog. I feel like such a slacker when I realize that everyone has stayed in touch so well! I'm going to try and do better. You have an adorable family!