Tuesday, December 23, 2008

update

Ok, so here's the update that many of you have requested. I was sick with the stomach flu last week, so instead of sending out Christmas cards or doing something productive, I stayed in bed most of the week. Luckily the kids like Ramen Noodles cause we all went through a lot of them. Jared made it back on Sunday and I think he is finally adjusted to the new time zone and caught up on his sleep and is ready to celebrate the holidays and just being back in the U.S. And last but not least.......by popular request here is the belly shot.....yes this is what a ten pound baby looks like....well only 13 more days....so almost 10 pounds.....and getting there quickly. So, since everybody loves a freak show.....ENJOY! Merry Christmas!


10 comments:

Jennifer Groves said...

Those raman noodles look yummy. I never buy them, but may have to. I hate the stomach flu, there is almost nothing I hate worse than that. I sure hope that you are feeling better,and that no one else got it. Only 13 days left (or less) you look pretty uncomfortable. Hang in there, at least you get something great out of being pregnant right?

Amy said...

ha ha! You are funny! I think you look fabulous! How nice that Jared is back. That went by a lot faster for me than it did for you, I'm sure. Celebrating Christmas with the anticipation of a brand new little bundle......what's better than that?

Brook Wms said...

I think any woman who has been pregnant understands how you feel..However, looking as an "outsider" now, all I see is a beautiful mothery glow-true!! Can't wait to hear about the new little baby. I'm exteremly glad Jared is home to take care of you now... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Janita said...

You look great pregnant! You are all belly - I get big all over. Though I do admit you do look like you have to be uncomfortable. Hang in there!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Yay!!! Looking stunning! I'm so excited! I need to find a time when I can come!!! I'm glad your better! Lets figure out the web cam thing :)

Tracy Giles said...

I LOVE your belly shot! I have got to say that I think big babies are the best. Even though Harrison was small at birth he got big fast and isn't slowing down at all. I love it so much more than a small fragile baby. I think you look super cute. I want to bring you dinner when the baby comes so I'll be calling you!

The Allens said...

I hope you are all recovered from that stomach flu...yuck! Glad Jared is back too. I love the belly shot...I think you still look great, although I'm sure you are feeling ready to get that little guy out! We're excited for you guys. Hope you all had a fun Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

becky said...

oh man. Were you that big with the other two? and I'm complaining about my back at 3 and 1/2 months along.

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Special Net