Friday, December 19, 2008

The rest of Grandma Crowther's visit

I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but it's not because I haven't had a lot to post, it's just cause I was lazy; so...here goes.

My mom was here for Thanksgiving and the kids had a wonderful time with all the Grandma attention. Luckily my mom is good at turning some not so fun tasks into entertainment because we had a large to-do list in order to get my small apartment ready for another baby. We(mostly my mom) spent lots of time organizing, rearranging, and cleaning. You know all those projects that you keep putting off because they are too overwhelming to start/do/or finish? Well I have a lot of those and having so much help here the last month has given me incentive to attempt some of them. Example....I haven't done any scrap booking in about 3 years, so I finally got all my pictures organized, put into chronological order and put into books and labeled.

Mom and the kids making pizza breadsticks




Having fun in the snow with Grandma

My mom made play dough for the kids and they spent HOURS playing with it. It was a big hit.


We put up the few Christmas decorations we had.
The kids at the park with Grandma. (This is one of the reasons I love Denver....you can play in the snow one day and play at the park the next.)
Mia was very excited to come home from school and find her room had been rearranged, cleaned and organized.

Thanks again mom for all the help and fun!

1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!