Sunday, August 05, 2007

Malad

The last two weeks we just relaxed in Malad. It was wonderful to have everyone home for so long. Becky was home for a few weeks before her move to Logan. Jeff is home for five months working till he goes back to BYU-I, and Christine and Dustin are always there, so we had a lot of fun in those two weeks. Mia and Mason love playing with MaCall, Landon and Raegan, and went to bed exhausted every night. Becky and I went for a run in the rain....hence the wet t-shirt picture.
This is me and the kids up at Power House. We all went camping one night. The kids enjoyed the fire, smores, playing no bears are out tonight, playing with the walkie talkies and just running around the mountain. Jeff and I hiked up to the top of the mountain to catch the view before heading back to Malad the next day.
Mason and Raegan are in the wheelborrow, then its Will, Landon, MaCall, and Mia...My kids the farmers...well, for one month of the year anyway. They love helping Grandma and Granpa in the garden and yard. They can't get enough of the resevoir, the playset, the horses, the dirt, the big yard, being outside with cousins and just being in Idaho.
If you'll notice during our trip Mia's cast went from white(temporary) to hot pink(permanent). Plus Mason's hair went from being really long to really short.

We had a wonderful trip to Idaho and can't wait to be back for Christmas!

6 comments:

Jake and Annika said...

Looks like fun family times!

simplycreating said...

How fun, you are such a great mom. It sounds like your last two weeks were a childs dream, cousins, camping, playing in the rain etc. I'm glad you had so much fun.

Tracy Giles said...

I never have very much fun when I go to Idaho, and now I know why . . . because I haven't gone with you! I have been missing out big time! Great pictures. You guys are so fun :)

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I just got caught up on your blog and there was so much to see! Your Idaho trip looked great, minus the flu and broken arm (what a brave little girl!). I can't believe Brii is moving to Oregon - how sad for Bible Park YW. Tell her good luck for me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Liz,

I am so glad to see your cute face. It's been so long. Your family is adorable... you look so happy!