Sunday, August 05, 2007

Yellowstone-2007

We spent a really fun few days in Island Park and Yellowstone. We stayed at my brother-in-law's cabin in Island Park. We enjoyed an IMAX movie in West Yellowstone. (I say "we", but I mean everyone but me...they make me sick). We saw the usual sites in Yellowstone,(with a few exceptions,we only saw the last two seconds of Old Faithful and were too impatient to wait for it again; and the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone was closed). We did get to see the Waterfalls and play at Yellowstone Lake which is the only part my kids really get into because they get to be dirty and wet for a few hours. Once again no bears, but I can always count on the icecream being great. We also floated the river in tubes, which was my favorite activity. After all that we headed to Soda Springs for my mom's Corbridge reunion. The kids really enjoy the hay ride and I enjoy the food, so a fun time had by all. We ended up in Malad very exhausted.








2 comments:

simplycreating said...

Wow Mason really did go from long to short. What a cute boy!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

You kids are really cute! And I love Mia's pink cast.