Sunday, August 05, 2007

The rest of the Benedict Reunion

This picture pretty much describes the rest of the first week in Rexburg. In a matter of five days everyone in the house had the stomach flu despite Sara's attempts to sanitize the whole house every five minutes...she eventually gave up and succombed just like everyone else. Everyone was either too sick to move or taking care of the next victim. There were throw-up buckets on every couch and in every bed room. Luckily, it passed pretty quickly and the kids and I really enjoyed a relaxing week with Emily and the kids. We only wish Damon and Jared were there for the good week and not just the bad one.

2 comments:

simplycreating said...

I felt so bad about your guys reunion. I'm glad you got to stay and have some fun times with Emily. I love Mia's cast, but can't believe your luck. How are the doctor bills this month? love you guys.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

I think that happened one year to Trav's entire family. I wasn't around yet, but have heard the story they all lived to tell. ;) I'm glad it was short lived and you were able to enjoy the rest of your vacation!