Friday, August 21, 2009

Camping

We did a quick over night camping trip to Power house camp ground at Malad summit. The kids played in the water and were forced to pose for way too many pictures. Jared made Mia and Mason walking sticks and we tried them out on a short hike the next morning. We camped a couple of times while in Idaho and while I love camping, I always question my sanity the next morning after a long night of everyone sleeping in the same tent with a baby. On one camping trip at Jared's Benedict family reunion (Jared wasn't there), one of my kids wet the bed and so sleeping arrangements were very interesting the rest of that night. Anyway, I can't wait till my kids are a little older so we can enjoy camping even more!









1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOVE the family pictures, those are hard to come by!