Sunday, August 09, 2009

swimming lessons

Mia and Mason took swimming lessons in Malad this summer. This was Mason's first year and I was thrilled that he even got in the water without me having to sit next to him the whole time. He got right in and even though he didn't pass, he did put his head in the water and blow bubbles, so what else could I ask for. He actually really loved it and had a great teacher. Mia was in level 3 this year but had her same teacher from last summer, so she was exited about that. She did great and passed her level. She was most exited about learning how to dive. Mia can already swim better than I can. I am so proud of both of my kids. I really don't want them to be afraid of having their head in the water for very long like I am. So I think we have a good start.





1 comment:

tv reviews said...

Nothin like swimming lessons. Those are the best