Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Repelling

I was going to title this post "How did I end up marrying Jared?" but I didn't. But that is exactly what I was thinking while doing this 180 foot repel. I am terrified of heights and the only positive thing that can be said of my ruggedness is that I am a good sport and am always good for a laugh. I think people like me to come on these crazy outings of Jareds because I always find the hardest way to do something and I always freak out! I go into it every time knowing that I am going to freak out, but I know my husband loves these things, so I want to go too. Anyway, we hiked/rock climbed up the side of a mountain and then repelled down to a ledge and then repelled the rest of the way to the ground. It was fun being with Jared, Sara, Jeremy and Emily. We would have gotten a picture of Jared, but he always jumps off the cliff so fast that it's impossible to get a picture.



5 comments:

Bruce said...

You are definitely a trooper. Hopefully Jared appreciates you! :)

Jessica said...

You are such a good sport! Jared is lucky to have you.

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

haha oh man you are right... totally worth the laugh. Just seeing the pictures made me laugh :) But really that was super fun so thanks for bein a trooper!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Wait... repailing??? what?

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.