Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter Morning


We had a fun Easter, even if it was cold and snowy. We had to cancel our ward egg hunt because of the snow, but the kids still had fun decorating eggs, finding eggs, making a mess with the grass, and especially eating candy. They got some cute clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Crowther and a foam soccer ball which was a big hit. They had an egg hunt at the Allen's house next door. Once I showed Mason what the bucket was for, he really got into it and found tons of eggs. He was even more thrilled to find out that the eggs weren't just cool shakers; but holders of candy too!


Mason spent a lot of the morning trying to get the grass off his feet. He got really frustrated every time he stepped on a piece. He wouldn't move till he got it off, and most of the time he didn't get very far till he stepped on another one.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Liz-
I randomly remember seeing that you had a blog on your Christmas card at Grandma and Grandpa Craners. I typed in random combinations of your name and wala! How fun! I can't wait to visit and find about your daily lives. Your kids are beautiful! I will be a regular visitor!
Hilary

simplycreating said...

I'm so excited to see that you have a blog. I see that you are already connected to mine. I love love love blogs. I can't wait to check back and see what you guys are up to. Love ya!

Heidi said...

Liz I did not know that you had a blog, I am so excited. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are too cute. Whenever we go to Maxine's Sylvia asks if Mia is going to be there. She will be excited to see pictures of her.
Heidi

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how big Mason is, so grown up! I love that you gave them a big Goldfish box because I always associate that box with you - many presidency mtgs with the kids dumping piles of goldfish out I guess!

Jake and Annika said...

Liz, your blog is fantastic! I love your entry about your little climber, and I can't believe the pictures of Mia rock climbing! Welcome to the family of bloggers.
Love ya!
Annika