Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Short Visit

My parents took Becky and Jeff to Navoo last week. On their way home, they had a lay over in Denver, so we got to see them for a few hours. Mia (and me too) couldn't wait too see them and couldn't stop talking about grandma and grandpa. It's amazing how much fun an airport can be when you are with grandparents and aunts and uncles. Mom, Dad, Becky and Jeff all took turns playing hide and seek while alternating telling me about their trip. They had a great time seeing all the restored sites. I think some of their favorites were seeing Adam-ondi-Ahman, and doing a temple session in the Navoo temple. The kids enjoyed all the presents that my parents brought back. It was great seeing them and catching up, but it was way too short of a visit.

I also realized that I didn't have any pictures of Becky and Jeff with my kids since they've been back from their missions, so I tried to get one at the airport. So here is Mia with them, but Mason wouldn't leave my Dad's arms the whole time as you can see in the family picture.

2 comments:

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Your brother looks just like you, except in a boy version of course!

simplycreating said...

What a darling family you have. How fun to see them even for a short visit.