Monday, April 02, 2007

My Ballerina...and more

Mia has been taking ballet/tap class at the local rec. center for the last three months. Ever since she started, she can't stop dancing and twirling. Between dance class and watching all the barbie movies (aka 12 dancing princess, princess and the pauper...) she is pretty brainwashed to think she needs to dance 24/7. She goes to class with two of her best friends Abby and Payton. Abby lives next door and Payton lives down stairs. They are always together and frequently dancing.
Mia in the black and pink--Abbey in all pink next to her--and Payton in the light blue next to Abby.













Jared saw this post and insisted that I add these pictures of Mia. I think he hopes he can unbrainwash the ballerina and secure himself a climbing partner for years to come.

4 comments:

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

So cute! We miss you guys so much, but maybe it's good that we moved away because Mason probably would have wanted to do dance with his girlfriends! Eric is so glad Mason has boy friends now and has moved on from wanting purple carebear snowboots!

Hilary said...

Holy Cow! I am not surprised with Jared as her father that she is a climber. I will hope to see these pictures in her wedding video 20 years down the road.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

hey Jared!

this picture of your little girl climbing the rocks made me laugh
I love it!

T

Tracy Giles said...

I can't wait for Lily to dance and rock climb. You guys are such a cute family!