Saturday, June 23, 2007

Going Away Party

These are my friends here in Denver. Starting at the left: Stacey Allen, Me, Sueann Allen, Jill Whelan, Tifani Johnson. We've been so lucky to live so close to our friends. Sueann lives next door; Stacey lives kity corner to me; Tifani lives below Stacey and Jill lives two building down. We practically live together...we can hear each others kids screaming through the walls. We see each other several times a day and our kids can't go a day without seeing each other for a good part of the day. We go walking every morning, swimming most afternoons, and they are always there to watch my kids. It's great! Sueann and her family are moving back to Utah now that they are done with school. I had a going away party at my house and we snapped this picture. We will greatly miss having them next door!
Here are most of our kids on the bed. There are eight of them up there and three babies not shown. The kids have loved having so many friends around.

4 comments:

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I so wish I was at that party! I miss you guys so much! Is Sueann holding her own new baby or is that Jill's? I haven't heard any news on Sueann delivering so I'm assuming it's Jill's, but its hard to know with the yellow onesie! You must call me soon to catch up, I'm not sure if I still have your number. Mine is 215-482-0437. Mason is forgetting Denver more everyday, so sad!!!

simplycreating said...

It's so nice to have great friends that live by you. You are truly blessed.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Sounds like a lot of good times!! I would love to have girlfriends that close by. I will say that has been the only thing I have had to get use to since being married- not having girlfriends to come home and be a girl with! ;)

PS Love the new haircut!!!

Tracy Giles said...

I cried so hard when I had to say goodbye to Sueann yesterday. Everyone is going to miss her so much. By the way, I love your hair! I also love the picture of all the kids sitting on the bed.