Thursday, June 21, 2007

Haircut!

Ok, so I finally did it! I've been wanting to try short hair for a long time, but I was always too chicken. I thought short hair would be harder to style and Jared doesn't like short hair, and really I was just scared. So, the thought has been in my head for about six months that if I donate my hair, maybe I'll be brave enough just to chop it off. I made sure I had ten inches to donate and made an apointment with my friend Mary Lynn, who is a fabulous hair stylist.
So, here it is. It feels amazing and is so easy to style. I love it!

7 comments:

Angiegirl said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! I mean I may be biased, but it looks so awesome on you! Way to just take that flying leap.

simplycreating said...

I love, love, love, your hair. It made your eyes seem so much bigger, which I don't know if that is at all possible. They are already so big a beautiful. How fun and cool for the summer. Does Jared like the new do?

Heidi said...

Liz I love the short hair, it will be so great for the summer. Very cute!

Bruce said...

It really looks good! It is amazing that short hair is easier to do. Good job with the bravery! ;)

Teresa said...

Your hair is darling! Way to go girl!
Love ya,
Aunt Teresa

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Liz your Hair is so cute I love it I bet it is nice for a change since you have always had long hair I hope Jared likes it!!!

Elg Family said...

Wow! You look way chicky! How fun is that....ohhhh I just got to be brave and join the chicky girls!