Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm IT

My friend Jaclyn "tagged" me, so I guess I'm it. Here goes.

Jobs I've held:
Baby sitter
Office manager for a pest control company
Secretary for BYU's student employment office
Janitor for Malad high school
Paper Shreader for Ireland Bank

Movies I watch over and over:
Pride and Prejudice
Anything with Audrey Hepburn in it
Anne of Green Gables
Basically any romance movie that is clean

Places I have lived:
Denver Colorado
Provo Utah-twice
Temecula California
Rexburg Idaho-twice
Malad Idaho
Dallas Texas

Places I want to visit:
Too many to list, but Idaho is always good enough for me.

Places I have visited:
Tiawana Mexico...I have no idea how to spell that
San Fransico
LA
Sacramento California
North Carolina

T.V. shows I watch:
House
Lost
Dancing with the stars
Kyle XY
Veronica Mars

Favorite places to eat:
Cheesecake Factory
The taco time in Rexburg
pretty much anywhere but seafood places and hamburger joints

Websites I visit:
blogs
hotmail
old navy
target
craigslist


I tag:

Megan Barnhurst
Tracy Jiles
Heather Jones
Jaime Thomas
Charlotte Dunne

2 comments:

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Thanks, a lot Elizabeth! I'm never visiting your blog again! Haha!

Tracy Giles said...

I have to agree with Megan! Just kidding. I finished mine, however I just realized that I did it a little different from yours, oh well. We miss you, when do you come back?