Thursday, June 07, 2007

Poor Mason

Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with this. Mia and Mason were being really quiet for a long time and when I went to check on them, this is what I found. Mia had dressed Mason all by herself and aparently Mason did this willingly because he seemed to enjoy it. He hasn't wanted to put one on since, but he had fun being a princess for a few minutes. Poor Mason has to watch Mia and her friends put on princess dresses and dance around every day. Who wouldn't want to join in.

2 comments:

Jake and Annika said...

Too cute! I remember doing the same thing to my little brother!

simplycreating said...

If it makes you feel any better Weston's favorite colors are pink and purple. He cried at the eye doctors when I wouldn't let him get the pink glasses. I love the pictures! Perfect to show his future wife.