Monday, June 11, 2007

Mia's First Lost Tooth

Mia lost her first tooth. She was really excited, but for those of you thinking "isn't she a little too young to be getting adult teeth already?" you are right. Mia and Mason were jumping on the bed several months ago and Mia's chin collided with Mason's head. Mia damaged four teeth and one of the top ones even started turning gray. The dentist said not to worry about it. They might stiffen back up and be just fine. We thought that was what happened, becuase the gray one turned white again and the others stopped moving...till a couple of weeks ago. Mia was eating a sandwich and told me that her tooth hurt. I looked and it was very wiggly. The next night we were in Idaho and Maxine was helping Mia brush her teeth and it popped right out. Mia was a little shocked at first, but then she was really excited. The next morning she found the money under her pillow and looked at me suspiciously and said "did the tooth fairy really leave this under my pillow?" I asked her what she thought and she knowingly pointed at me. I said, "Well, we can pretend it was the tooth fairy huh."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

open wide honey this is going to taste soooooooooooo good